Roles, Policy and Procedures
Formal documentation relating to AUUG's activities
- The AUUG constitution
- The master rules and by-laws under which AUUG operates. All the other documents must be consistent with this.
- Duties of Board Members
- The AUUG Board is a group of nine (sometimes ten) elected AUUG members who determine the direction of the organization.
- Associations Incorporation Act 1981
- The relevant legislation that AUUG operates under.
- Online Decisions
- A procedure for the AUUG board to take decisions between formal meetings.
- Election Procedures
- How to run the AUUG Annual Board elections.
- Nomination Form (46K PDF)
- Recommended nomination form for AUUG elections.