AUUG is pleased to be associated with the following events:
- Coding & Camping 2008
An annual event, originally initiated by AUUG, for
the keen coder and camper.
A great escape from the
AUUG runs a number of conferences and other meetings. The main one is the national annual conference and exhibition around September each year, sometimes called the
In addition to the main conferences, AUUG holds a number of other conferences and meetings:
- The Australian Open Source Symposium (AOSS) is an annual get-together of the people who make Open Source happen in Australia, as well as those interested in the technical details.
- The Security Symposium provides a forum for discussion of security technologies, techniques and management.
- In addition, AUUG organizes a number of smaller events, such as the Installfests and summer conferences and Road Show tutorials. Many of these events are held at short notice. It's worthwhile checking the web site periodically.
Past AUUG Events
Here are some events that AUUG has presented in the past:
- AUUG Conference 2007
- The AUUG Annual Conference was held at Melbourne Museum in Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, 13-14 October 2007, preceded by one day of tutorials on 12 October 2007.
Other Previous Events
AUUG is proud to have been able to support the following events:
- The 13th Annual Tcl/Tk Conference was held in Chicago, IL, USA from October 9-13th 2006. No further details are available.
The Australian System Administrator's Conference 2006
The fourteenth annual SAGE-AU conference was held at the Chifley on Northbourne Hotel, Canberra from 24th to 28th July, 2006.
- CeBIT Australia 2006
- CeBIT Australia 2006 is Australasia's leading ICT Event.
- LinuxWorld Conference and Expo
- A leading trade show and conference for IT professionals, covering Linux and open source applications, solutions, ROI and Total Cost of Ownership.
- 2006 Tasmanian IT Summer Conference
- The Tasmanian Summer IT Conference is a one day technical conference and is the premier IT event in Tasmania. The conference offers an educational forum for system administrators of all platforms and levels of experience, and an excellent opportunity to meet, network and learn. The conference provides a forum for Systems Administrators, Systems Managers, Network Administrators, Developers of Systems Administration Software and Managers of such groups to meet and share their knowledge and experiences.