This web site is undergoing major renovation. Some information is known to be out of date, and some links are known not to work! Never-the-less, please address any feedback to the AUUG Webmaster.
AUUG's role is building a community by connecting, supporting and promoting people with an interest in interoperable computing–which we see as a key to achieving fitness for purpose and value for money in Information and Communication Technology.
Our members are professionals who care about:
- Unix operating systems from proprietary vendors;
- Linux, BSD and other Open Source operating systems;
- Open standards, specifically those which enable the free and unrestricted interchange of information;
- Open Source applications, regardless of the platform they run on; and
- other cool technical stuff.